CTRL Marine Solutions Ltd (CTRL) is a bespoke Claims, Technical, Risk and Legal service offered to both Members of the Shipowners’ Club (the Club) and non-members on favourable rates and flexible terms. For Members of the Club this rate is further discounted in line with the Club’s mutual ethos.
We recognise that the current marine environment places demands on our Clients:
- Over stretched in-house legal and technical departments with no option but to seek ever more costly external assistance.
- The inability to employ cost-effective, knowledgeable and experienced employees.
- The difficulty of keeping abreast of the ever changing legal framework and marine regulations.
- The escalating penalties of non-compliance with regulations and law.
- The rising cost and complexity of claims
CTRL is authorised and regulated by the UK’s Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and as such our legal advice is restricted to issues of English law. However, we can also instruct lawyers in other jurisdictions on our Clients’ behalves and help them to manage cases which include non-English law issues or multiple jurisdictions.
Our mission is to provide the best Claims, Technical, Risk and Legal service for our Clients. We are committed to understanding our Client’s unique needs and utilise our commercial experience to deliver bespoke solutions. We will work hard to tailor our services to exceed our Client’s expectations.
At its core, CTRL aims to seamlessly become part of our Client’s teams. We will listen to our Clients, providing them with the service they want and need. We will deliver flexibility, transparency and cost-efficiency in all our actions to foster mutual respect and trust.
Sign up to our latest news alerts
Enter your contact details to receive our news and insights.