CTRL Marine Solutions Ltd1 (CTRL) is a bespoke Claims, Technical, Risk and Legal service offered to both Members of the Shipowners’ Club (the Club) and non-members on favourable rates and flexible terms. For Members of the Club this rate is further discounted in line with the Club’s mutual ethos.
We recognise that the current marine environment places demands on our Clients:
- Over stretched in-house legal and technical departments with no option but to seek ever more costly external assistance.
- The inability to employ cost-effective, knowledgeable and experienced employees.
- The difficulty of keeping abreast of the ever changing legal framework and marine regulations.
- The escalating penalties of non-compliance with regulations and law.
- The rising cost and complexity of claims.
1 CTRL Claims and Legal services are authorised and regulated by the UK’s Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and as such our legal advice is restricted to issues of English Law. However, we can also instruct lawyers in other jurisdictions on our Clients’ behalves and help them manage cases which include non-English legal issues or multiple jurisdictions. CTRL Technical and Risk services are available worldwide.