Technical & Risk
We understand the difficulties with keeping abreast of ever-changing marine regulations, especially when in-house technical teams are already over-stretched. CTRL offers bespoke technical and risk services, allowing you to concentrate on the day to day running of your core business.
Technical & Risk Services include:
- Practical technical advice
- Impact assessments for regulatory and legislative change
- Development of safety management systems
- Secret shopper assessments
- Bespoke surveys and training
- Claims risk investigations including causation analysis and benchmarking
- Navigational risk assessments, method statements and passage planning
In 2016 the Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) implemented changes to the Domestic Safety Management Code (DSMC) requirements, governing how Passenger Ship Safety Certificates are …
Changes made by the Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) to the Domestic Safety Management Code (DSMC) requirements of how Passenger Ship Safety certificates are issued, …
Our latest CTRL Marine Solutions Ltd infographic answers all your questions on services offered to Passenger Vessel Operators, including how these services could benefit you, …
Sign up to our latest news alerts
Enter your contact details to receive our news and insights.